Video with audio, captions and signed in British Sign Language. It offers an overview of the Lady Lever Art Gallery, with a focus on access and includes getting to and getting into the gallery. To turn off the captions click on the CC symbol.
- There are four spaces that can be reserved immediately outside the gallery, plus over 100 other parking spaces in the same car park. The car park is a flat surface.
In the gallery
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Access to the gallery is via a ramp, to the left of the building from the car park, into our improved entrance area.
- Two wheelchairs are available to borrow from the information desk at the main entrance.
- There is no lift access to the mezzanine level.
- There is a wheelchair accessible toilet in the basement towards the back of the café (reached via a lift from the ground floor).
Group leaders responsible for visitors with special needs should call our education team on 0151 478 4178.
The Merseylink Service is a dial-a-ride service for Merseyside people with mobility problems or difficulties, who cannot use or have difficulty using public transport. The service runs from 8am to 11pm daily and can be used by members for travel anywhere in Merseyside. The service is free for members and one essential travel companion. For further information call 0151 709 1929 or visit the Merseylink website.
What's on printed guides
We offer large print versions of both our exhibitions and events guide and our and family guide. They can be requested through our register with us page.