Planning your visit
This video, with audio, captions and signed in British Sign Language, offers an overview of Sudley House, with a focus on access. It includes getting to and getting into the museum. To turn off the captions click on the CC symbol.
You can download a full access summary for the gallery below:
More access information is available on the Disabled Go website.
- There are two blue badge parking bays available immediately outside the building and visitors can be dropped off right outside the front door.
- The main entrance is accessed via a ramp and there is a lift between all floors.
- There are video screens in the venue with the option to choose a BSL version with subtitles and they have induction loops.
- There are wheelchair accessible toilets on both the ground and first floors.
- You can borrow a wheelchair from the information desk at the entrance.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
The Merseylink Service is a dial-a-ride service for Merseyside people with mobility problems or difficulties, who cannot use or have difficulty using public transport. The service runs from 8am to 11pm daily and can be used by members for travel anywhere in Merseyside. The service is free for members and one essential travel companion. For further information contact Merseylink on 0151 709 1929.
Large print guides
We produce large print versions of our family and adult 'what's on' guides. They can be requested through our register with us page.